真的只有少一點。
很久沒有回師大,在今天奇妙的訪談之後,更加確認英文能力高峰期就是大學的那段日子,再也回不去了,還是自己先跟英語系切割好了,不能拖累&砸招牌啊。(挖洞進地抵三萬呎好了)
--
因為太需要心靈上的撫慰,忽然重讀四年前讀的短篇,覺得含有寓(預)言性質的什麼藏在裡頭
「人生的齒輪發出乾乾的咔吱一聲往前進了一部,確實證明再也回不到原來的地方了,對這該懷有什麼樣的感慨才好,淳平還不太清楚。」
「知道什麼跟把那變成眼睛實際看得到的東西,好像是兩回事。如果兩者都一樣順利的話,活下去或者會比較簡單。」〈蜂蜜派〉
--
這首歌太優秀,以此告別還在裝死的週末,迎接明天開始要繼續加油好像很喜歡工作那樣的生活,呼,不焦慮不焦慮。
Someone sang a song and I sang along
Cause I knew the words from my childhood
Intellect, ambition they fell away
They locked me up for my own good
But I didn't mind cause the silence was kind
And you spoke to me in whispers
There was the sound of the wind in the cold cold dawn
And the quiet hum of business
Let me dangle a while in this waiting room
I don't need to go I don't need to know what your doing
Did I do ok, did I pave the way
Was I strong when you were wanting
I was tied to the yoke with a decent bloke
Who was stern but never daunting
And he told me to push and he made me feel well
And he told me to leave that vision of hell to the dying
No comments:
Post a Comment